- The child should be 3+ on December, 31 for Pre-Primary.
- For admission to class I onwards, there will be written test; classes I to V – English, Hindi and Math’s, for classes VI onwards – English, Math’s and Science.
- The child should secure at least 50% in the entrance test to be considered for admission.
- Admission will be given on first cum first basis as per availability of seats.
Following documents to be attached after qualifying the entrance exam:
- Hard copy of Admission Form
- Birth Certificate in original
- Residence Proof
- School Leaving Certificate in original
- Report Card of Previous School